Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome Back!

Hello All! Today was the first day of the spring semester and the campus was filled with excitement. Students walked briskly around UNC in anticipation of what their classes would be like, if their professors would meet their expectations, and how many of their friends they would bump into along the way. The start of the semester brought many unique feelings for me. I walked around today feeling all of these emotions; however, knowing this would be my last semester on campus felt a bit different. Obviously anyone nearing graduation would be excited, but it also brought feelings of sadness. Greeley has been my home for three and a half incredible years and I can’t imagine leaving this place. I have made so many friends, joined multiple clubs and organizations, and have had classes and professors that have literally changed my life. However; like it or not, my undergraduate time here is coming to an end. I want this to be the best semester yet and I plan to leave my mark at UNC. I think this semester will be full of surprises with a full course load and I will be doing my Education Practicum, which means I have the amazing opportunity to teach two days a week! I can’t wait for what’s to come and although my feelings of leaving UNC are bittersweet, my New Year and first day back at school started off with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment